Terms & Conditions
As per the guidelines of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, an energy psychology/medicine practitioner will operate in accordance with ACEP’s values and ethics, will:
- Treat you in a responsible, respectful and kind manner
- Address any sensitive and potentially shame-laden issues with tact and respect
- Be attentive to, and honor, your own boundaries and those of the professional context
- Respect your autonomy, facilitating your freedom of choice concerning your engagement in any aspect of Energy Psychology
- Respect your own beliefs, culture, and tradition
- Provide information and seek your permission before engaging in any energy-based procedure with you
- Encourage you to explore conventional medical opinion and interventions for any physical condition
- Be clear from the beginning regarding the fee, and will discuss what level of fee is realistic for your circumstances as appropriate
PLEASE BE AWARE: Energy medicine and psychology require the practitioner to interpret intuitive information and work with the ‘intangibles’ of life. This means each reading/session must be treated as an exploration, and as such, the outcome of the reading cannot be guaranteed. As energy is interwoven, the session is a collaboration of the unseen energetic communication between provider and client. It is vitally important that the customer fully participates in the reading with respect, an open heart, and an open mind for the most benefit to be imparted.
It is not possible for any energy intuitive to give specific evidence required by a client. An energy intuitive’s work is to do their best to clearly interpret energetic information and intuitive insights into the customer’s current timeline and life energies and to offer positive, supportive guidance where needed. The client has the sovereign right to interpret the given guidance through their own personality, filters and perceptions of life and makes their own life choices by their own consent. An energy intuitive’s work is not to predict the future.
If you ever become aware of potential ‘red flag’ areas you have a number of options that include the following: You can: 1) raise your concern with the practitioner; 2) elect to discontinue engaging with the practitioner; 3) if the practitioner is an ACEP member, contact the ACEP Ethics Committee and know that the matter will be considered.
** Please read the Indemnity, terms and conditions, refunds and missed appointment information below.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND MISSED APPOINTMENTS
In light of the above it is important to note that no refund will be given for readings or coaching.
In most cases, cancellations that are made within 24 hours of your booked appointment will be charged the full appointment fee.
Cancellations, Rescheduling & Missed Appointments
We understand that sometimes ‘life happens’. We also believe that courtesy is a virtue! Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you are going to cancel, reschedule or miss your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate you. However, please note that in most cases, a 24-hour advance notice is required when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to avail themselves of our services. In the event that you do not give us 24-hours advance notice of a cancellation, reschedule or missed appointment, you will be charged 50% of the total appointment fee.
This policy also applies to appointments scheduled to be paid with a gift certificate, and pre-paid packages.
Please be aware if you cancel or want to reschedule, there may be a considerable wait time until a new appointment becomes available.
INDEMNITY / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the acceptance of my payment (or guest status) for participating in any activity (and except to the extent that Kristy Lee Rackham (a sole trader, trading as My Holistic Nurse), or the operator may be precluded from Statute) I agree that:
- I will participate in the activities at my sole risk and take full responsibility for my own choices and healing trajectory thereafter.
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of arising out of any injury, loss damage or death caused to me, my business or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract in any way whatsoever.
- In the event that I am injured, physically, mentally or emotionally, or my property is lost or damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator or its servants and agents, in respect of that injury, loss or damage.
- To the best of my knowledge, I have divulged information that may be relevant to the manner in which Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator works with me.
- The methods, education and modalities used by Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator may not currently be understood or accepted by the allopathic medical system or common within standard business operations, and that I accept the services provided and their outcomes with my full and conscious consent.
- Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator is not a medical doctor. Any suggestions, recommendations, advice and information provided to me during a consultation is either within the scope of her qualifications as a Registered nurse, Energy Medicine Practitioner, Massage Therapist, or within the operator’s qualifications, or alternatively is given as intuitive guidance, and shall not be deemed a medical diagnosis, or prescription, or as a substitute for the advice of a medical physician.
- Should a medical issue or the suggestion of herbs, vitamin and mineral, or lifestyle modifications become relevant during a consultation, Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator may make suggested alterations and the client, in addition to their choice of natural or complementary therapy, should seek the advice of a medical physician before commencing the suggested alterations. I understand that it is wholly my own decision and choice to take, or deny, this recommendation and Kristy Lee Rackham, or the operator will not be held liable for my decision.
- Kristy Lee Rackham is a sole trading business. It is the intention of Kristy Lee Rackham to provide clients with information, education and mentoring in good faith, to better understand and manage their health, life and business and any diagnosed disorders.
- I understand my private details will be kept securely onsite and/or online for upto 12 months from the commencement of my program by My Holistic Nurse, then relocated to an offsite secure document storage location and held for upto 2 years. All information given by me to Kristy Lee Rackham will remain private and confidential at all times and is to be used for the sole purpose of coaching and treatment and will not be shared with anyone unless my express written consent is given.
- My inclusion in any Facebook Support Group is by my consent and with the understanding that my identifying information as provided to Facebook is accessible by others within the group, and that any comments, concerns or personal information provided by other group members is in strict confidence and I agree that I will not share it with other online or offline communities.
- All training material, documentation, videos and concepts contained in the program are the intellectual property of Kristy L Rackham and may not be reproduced in any form without written consent. International Copyright laws apply, Copyright Kristy Lee Rackham trading as My Holistic Nurse © 2010-2019
Links to Other Websites
Links have been provided for your convenience, but are not held responsible for content or accuracy of information and other materials on these websites (note affiliate link section below). Please seek expert advice if regarding services, products, and information for solutions suitable for your requirements. We do not accept liability for your access, and use of linked websites. Before disclosing personal information on these websites please examine the terms and conditions of the site, as they may differ from this site and that of others. You must obtain permission to make links or exchange links to this site.
- To entities that are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information such as; law enforcement agencies, investigation agencies, courts or government bodies.
- To professional contractors we may be associated to regarding your health care requirements by law and with your written consent or without your consent where there is a legal or ethical obligation such as; law enforcement agencies, investigation agencies, courts or government bodies.
- To professional contractors we may be associated to regarding systems we may use for solely our promotion benefits, such as IT, Graphic Design, Marketing systems.
Changes of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update, modify, add, delete and make corrections to the website at any time without notice.
Images on Site
Images of clients/businesses will not be used unless permitted otherwise.
Videos have been resourced from users from YouTube and other multimedia websites. We are not responsible for the removal/edit or content that is uploaded from these resourced sites.
What is an Affiliate Link?
Sometimes we will include links within the this website to affiliates. This means that a special tracking code is used and that Kristy Lee Rackham may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not, and using affiliate links helps to maintain this website.
In some cases, we may also use a link and provide a discount code for an item. In these cases, we may still earn an affiliate commission and the price may actually be LESS for you by using this link or tracking code. In many cases the affiliate link will offer a lower thank retail price for you to purchase the product.
When Does Kristy Lee Rackham Use Affiliate Links?
Links to affiliate products and services are only those which Kristy Lee Rackham’s team personally uses, supports and would recommend without an affiliate link. Unless noted otherwise, any product Kristy Lee Rackham has linked to is one which our team have purchased and use for ourselves and our family and have personally found these to be useful and beneficial for us. This is in no way a medical prescription or professional recommendation and your purchase and use of such products is with your own consent and at your own risk and Kristy Lee Rackham will not be held liable for any results or lack thereof.
Kristy Lee Rackham affiliate links are for the purpose of your education on the availability of non-pharmaceutical, holistic options for your self care and business development. Our first priority is always providing resources to help you create positive changes in your life, and we will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fits within this purpose.
Nature of Affiliate Relationships
While Kristy Lee Rackham and her staff and supporters personally purchase, review and use every product we link to, these products are purchased from third party companies. We have no control or financial interest with these companies other than an affiliate relationship unless otherwise disclosed. For this reason, Kristy Lee Rackham cannot ensure that any item purchased through a link on www.kristyleerackham.com is shipped on time, packaged properly, or that you will like it. Any problems or concerns with a specific product purchased through a link on this website should be directed to the company the item was purchased from